Global and local fertiliser prices are impacted by the following factors, and therefore, subject to frequent change:
- Timing of purchase and stocks
- Final volumes of imported products and raw materials
- Offshore prices when shipments are secured
- The Australian dollar / US dollar exchange rate for each shipment
- Freight rates for each shipment
For an individual farmer, the price also depends on discounts based on long- and short-term offers that suit the growers’ business needs at the time of order and/or collection.
That’s why we provide prices and offers through our comprehensive network of area managers and sales agents throughout Western Australia.