Unearth nutrient deficiencies before they crop up.
With nutrient insights from CSBP NUlogic Plant Analysis, you can detect any limitations while you still have the opportunity to correct them.
Plant analysis monitors nutrient uptake during the early stages of crop growth
Designed to complement soil analysis, plant analysis helps determine fertiliser requirements by monitoring nutrient uptake in crops during the season, and provides an accurate measure of trace element status in soils.
Benefits of NUlogic Plant Analysis:
- Improves crop performance by monitoring requirements for in-season nutrient applications
- Refine your fertiliser through continuous monitoring
- Improves profitability through access to local expertise
- Improves fertiliser return on investment and reduces your exposure to risk
- Highlights nutrient deficiencies before they are visible on the plant
How to Plant Sample
Watch this video on how to identify plant sampling sites and take accurate plant samples.
For the complete picture of your crop's nutrition, choose Detect Plus
For informed decision making on your crop nutrition program, CSBP’s recommendation tools work best together to provide the complete picture of your crop's nutrition. Discover CSBP Detect Plus
We're here to help you move forward with confidence
Contact your account manager today for leading-edge nutritional advice that’s tailored to your paddocks.
Request your plant analysis pack from your CSBP account manager today.